Friday, November 29, 2013

HI!

First blog post....for years it seems I'd finish a quilt and think 'gee, I should post that on my blog' only I didn't actually HAVE a blog.  Or I'd see something wonderful at a quilt show or wherever and want to talk about it - and let's be real here, while our DHs are lovely, supportive partners, their eyes do kind of glass over after about 2 minutes of quilty ramblings.  So - if I post it on a blog then I don't have to watch those eyes roll back up into his head and I'm blissfully unaware that no one really cares about what I'm going on about except me!  WIN-WIN!

Random:

My favorite place to be - floating at Deep Creek Lake with wine in hand...


Batik New York Beauty made for Ron's office:

 

Poppies (Debra Gabel Zebra pattern):



Easy Peasy cover for my Bernina:




Well, I figured out how to post pictures and talk....not bad for a newbie, huh?

see you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment