Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Jo Morton Club

A friend has opened a new quilt shop (http://www.springwaterdesigns.com/) and has started Jo Morton Clubs...one of which is on Friday mornings...and since I don't work on Fridays I thought 'what the heck!'  I've never done it before and my usual quilts are kind of bright and scrappy, but I've always liked the look of old fashioned miniatures.

The first month, I simply could NOT deal with 3/4" and 1 1/4" pieces tho - so when I did the math, I ended up cutting wrong so my miniature became a very nice table runner which I gave to my mother:


In April, I was really proud of myself - cut right - pieced right - and couldn't wait for Show & Tell....only I had a conflict and couldn't go.  Damn.




1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I don't mind doing small quilts but the colors -- I've got enough of these colors. That is one intricate block.

    ReplyDelete