Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Faithful Circle Quilters Annual Show

This coming weekend is my guild's biannual quilt show - This year's theme is Birds of a Feather.  Here is our raffle quilt:


I had absolutely nothing to do with so take no credit!

I'm out of town this weekend so the only quilt I entered is part of a guild challenge for Project Linus - Dots for Tots since I won't be here to pick it up after the show:


For a bazillion years, my sister comes East in the Fall for our mother's birthday and in the Spring for Mothers Day.  We take her to Ocean City MD for a weekend - she loves her little beers and her crabs and even at 91, still walks the Boardwalk and walks along the beach.



1 comment:

  1. AHA! You posted again. I sure hope you meant your mother is 91 and still walks the Boardwalk, not your sister! Good seeing you last weekend.

    ReplyDelete