Sunday, January 29, 2017

Christmas 2016

I'm not always "up" for the holidays...this was one of those years...but I did manage to make things a bit festive...and I have my rituals that I enjoy...one being watching White Christmas and quilting away in my studio:


I managed to get the tree up and the stockings hung.  Apparently I'm not a Hallmark Grandmother because I only have stockings for my kids and their partners...none for the Grands!!!  I'll try to remedy that by next year....maybe...



And everything got wrapped - we're headed down to Charlotte NC on the 27th to celebrate Christmas with the Grands and then Steve & Katie are coming for the New Year weekend. I'll be so happy to have all my little chickens in one place...




I got this great tee shirt:

(@Deep.Creek.Quilter)

And the set of Hunger Games DVDs - I love watching movies while I quilt!



No comments:

Post a Comment