Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Resolution!

Okay - so I took a little break from blogging (last post was April 2014....). I kept telling myself I'd start "tomorrow." So now it's a New Year's Resolution and here I am. I had thought about doing a synopsis of the last YEAR AND A HALF (really?) but then thought the simplest thing was to just start up as if I've been here all along. I'll occasionally do a(n) historical post of the time the blog was in the Black Hole. I made some quilty Christmas presents this year - nothing big but I had fun with it. DH refinished a doll cradle for our youngest granddaughter and I made the mattress and a little doll quilt:
a lap quilt for Katie:
The first of many tablerunners, this one for Kathy:
...another for Chris:
And for the finale, my Christmas card this year:
Here's to 2016 - I hope it's a great year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment