Sunday, March 20, 2016

Faithful Circle Quilters - Quilt Show

I registered 4 quilts for my guild's quilt show in April - pretty good for me!


Honestly, I had to go looking for quilts to enter - I'm not very good at finishing things! Here they are:

Barnsley - Bonnie Hunter's Jamestown Landing pattern. I took a class with her at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey PA in 2013 and finished it in 2015 so I could use it on my guest bed in the new house:


Barnsley Autumn - When we were de-cluttering our house to list so we could move here, I had to completely dismantle my studio and make it look like a "normal" bedroom again. Essentially I put every.single.thing. into storage but I did keep my Jem Platinum so I could at least do a little bit of sewing if I got desperate. Well...my DH actually gave me kit for Christmas that year so that I could do a little quilting...and this is it:


Back in 2012 I took a class with Gyleen Fitzgerald using her pineapple block ruler. Easy Peasy. And I used up a bazillion scraps doing it - only I think scraps get busy in those bins because the pile did not decrease at.all. I quilted it last week just so I could enter it into the show - AND it is on my UFO list for 2016, so now when that number comes up at Spring Water Designs - I'm already DONE!


And finally just a little wall hanging I made at a guild retreat back in 2012. It was a Connecting Threads kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment