Monday, July 25, 2016

Quilt Retreat - Outhouses

On Day 2 & 3 I worked on another UFO - I had started the pattern Outhouses by Carolyn Friedlander but, as with all things quilty, it got set aside in a nice, safe Ziploc bag.  The pattern wasn't difficult at all, but one did have to pay attention while piecing (more on THAT concept below...).


I used her fabric lines Architextures, Doe and Carkai. 





The fun part - picking out the paper....



So now let's get these bad boys up on the old design wall and see what's what.  These blocks were sitting up there for a few days...I kept looking at them...moving them around a little....fine and dandy.  Then I pull the picture up on my phone to show someone and I finally notice - one of these is not like the others:





Well that was a lot of fun.

But in the end there is a top - borders even!




No comments:

Post a Comment