Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Quilt Retreat - Project #3

This one is beginning to look like one of those Lifetime Projects - I took a class with Bonnie Hunter a million years ago and I'm still working on it.  While I got a lot of piecing done at retreat, unfortunately there's a lot of piecing left to do - a gazillion little 9 patches.  At one point I thought I could just take some of the finished blocks and knock out tablerunners for gifts but it's honestly just too scrappy for that (I can NOT believe I'm saying that but it's TRUE!).  At this point I plan on getting enough blocks completed to make a lap size and count it done.

Tumalo Trail in progress:


During the school year these classrooms have desks with arms on them but the university pulls out long tables and sets them up for us.  Sometimes the table space leaves a little to be desired, but I was just happy to have a table to myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment